This is a test... This is only a test.
How are you feeling today? Take a note of how you feel. (sad, happy, tired, etc). Maybe even write it down.
Now perform the following exercise. There's nothing tricky about it... honest. I can't do a Vulcan Mind-Meld. Trust me... I've tried.
Each line contains five words. As quickly as you can (not a speed test), make a coherent, grammatical sentence from each line using only four (4) of the words.
- him cannot liked she always
- from with Rome love temperature
- ball the throw toss silently
- shoes give caress meaningful a
- he observes occasionally people watches
- be will tomato happy she
- heart the elated inconclusive is
- should now connect forgetful we
- us hands sing happily let
- me make temperature smile they
Now... take note of how you are feeling. Is there a difference?
I really hope you have a great day.